Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Scrapmatts creating for June.

  Hello there..

 Today it is my turn to share with you some creating using the fabulous Scrapmatts products.

I have a layout that I created using a family photo.. It is difficult to get everyone together these days so this was a special moment worth scrapping..

As I usually do I started with laying down some scraps and tags to add some texture to my page.


Sometimes I use bits that are sitting on my desk.. and whatever will make some texture.


 I then covered the scraps with a light layer of gesso and then used a stencil for added texture. A spray of mist and then I began to create my layout..


I used a wonderful tree chipboard that I painted with a green and dotted it with brown to add a bit of age to the trunk and branches.. How cool does the branches look against the texture!!?



I used lots of layers to add some dimension to lift my photo and I added a film strip that I cut in half under these layers. The assorted Words were perfect for my title.

Family Time.


Somehow that tree makes me think of "family Trees" I love the way it looks on my layout. .a lovely feature on my page..

(copied from the Scrapmatts blog)

Thanks for dropping by today, and thanks for the lovely comments you leave me too.

I hope things are well with you..

until next time..






1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful layout. Lovely layers and textures. Thanks for sharing your creative process. :)
    Hope you are having a lovely June!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!