Wednesday, March 03, 2021

Challenge YOUrself - #86 Celebrate Love.

 Hello again! yes a bit rare for me to post again so soon!!! Good weather for scrapping, too hot for the garden although my plants look like they could do with a good soaking!!! So I have created a layout for the challenge over at CHALLENGE YOURSELF which is to celebrate LOVE!!!





I had a photo of hubby and myself so it was a good excuse to create a layout with it!!

some closer views.



Together is a great title for this page!! I have used Kaisercraft papers.



Fussy cutting and I tidied up my doily drawer and found I have sooo many doily's that I need to use them!!

Together

So here's another layout for my album!! Thanks Challenge YOUrself for a LOVEly challenge this month!!!!

Thanks for dropping by, and thanks for the comments you leave me.. I appreciate each one!






9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Your design and photo looks so timeless. I love to fussy cut too. Your clusters and layering are fantastic. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! I love the doilies and all the flowers! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUreself!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design! I love this color scheme with the black and white photo. I, too, love doilies on a scrapbook page. Your use of them is wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Lizzy! Your layout is absolutely gorgeous! I love that photo of the two of you so much - you scrapped it beautifully. I especially like the fussy cut flowers!! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m totally in love with your layout! Those doillies and flowers are beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful layout - I love all the fussy cut flowers and the soft colors with the black and white stripped paper -and the lovely black and white photo - love all the layers too! -- Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...such a lovely photo...beautifully scrapped too!
    P/s: It's been so hot here too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Lizzy - I really love how you used the doilies! Another fantastic page, so beautifully made :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lizzy! Sorry that I've been a bit slack with my visits .. things have been a little hectic down here and time just seems to run through my fingers at the moment. I love this page. Great colours, gorgeous design and a truly lovely photo. I love your use of the doilies too and your fussy cut flowers always look spectacular. A beautiful, romantic page. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!