Wednesday, December 02, 2020

Kraft+ December - Naturally Neon!

 Hello December! We have watched the days weeks months go by and now here we are in the last month of the year..What can we say about this year? Lots probably!

But with the new month comes the new Scrapbooking challenges to inspire you and get you creating! Hopefully!

The challenge over at KRAFT+ BLOG is a wonderfully colorful one. It seemed to have me thinking for a while but after looking through my photos I found some inspiration..

 

Naturally Neon.. I was inspired by the mood board and used the pink and yellow colors from the mat.. I love the colors on the Kraft base!

some closer views..


I used pink and yellow paints roughly spread across my layout as the base and cut lots of dies in neon colors..




Beautiful.


Finishing the Kraft+ year on a bright and fun layout!

You can pop over to the KRAFT+ FACEBOOK COMMUNITY PAGE HERE!!!  for more inspiration and pop your creation there for us all to see!

We are experiencing some very hot weather here this week.. so take care if you are having this heat as well.. A good time to just take things quietly and perhaps get in and do some more scrapbooking!

Thanks for popping in and thanks for the lovely comments you leave me to read ! I appreciate you taking the time.. 

until next time..






5 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING that photo and the paint colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzy! You are so right .. those neon colours look fabulous against the kraft background. Love this bright and colourful page, it gives off a really happy vibe. Gorgeous photo of your DD, and I love the layered die cuts. Another stunning page.
    Our weather has settled down a bit here. The past couple of days have been absolutely lovely but I believe we're heading into a few more hotter days. Hopefully though, not too hot. Take care Lizzy. Hope December is a happy one for you and yours. Will be really good to see the end of this bl...y year. Bring on 2021. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is so pretty love it ❤️ 💜 ♥️ 💙 🖤 💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful page Lizzy,gorgeous colours as is your daughter ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!