Monday, September 21, 2020

Whats in the Bickie Tin - September.

 Hello there!

Thanks for coming by. I hope your day is going as well as can be..

I have not been doing much creating lately, just keeping up my DT work and trying to do at least one challenge for the month.. things have been a bit up and down around here, so I guess that is not helping..  so I have sat myself down and created for this months challenge over at WHATS IN THE BICKIE TIN  and it is..

to use green and white, add splatters and add a die cut..   I like these challenges as they are just for fun and creativity.

 a couple of closer views..

 

I have used an other range of Kaisercraft papers..

 



The Best Memories..

 

So I have green and white, some splatters and lots of die cuts..

Thanks for the encouragement to scrap Whats in the Bickie Tin.. You can see what is happening over on their FACEBOOK PAGE HERE!!!!   

Thanks so much to those who pop a comment down for me, I appreciate each one and everyone who also pops by for a look too..

Enjoy the rest of today..

until next time..


 




6 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING that photo, the wood grain and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous page Lizzy,great colour combo.Thanks for the blog visit.I am a bit slow these days ,stay safe ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. This is stunning. I love your attention to detail in your floral clusters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizzie! Always a treat to come here and look at your creations. I do love green and white together and you have used these colours beautifully! Gorgeous photo, as always, and I love the strips of paper .. looks fabulous! You may not create as often as you used to (me too) but you certainly still rock these challenges. Love this!
    So lovely that you've had some nice Spring days. Our weather has been up and down. We've had some lovely sunshine but it has been quite cool and we've had lots of wind and quite a bit of rain too. If not for the sunshine in between, one would think we were back in winter. Won't complain about the rain but I could certainly do without the winds and would love a little more warmth. Take care Lizzie and enjoy what's left of the week. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous details as always and wonderful layout , stay safe and take care Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!