Monday, June 01, 2020

KRAFT PLUS Challenge June..

Hello there,
a new month of June... For me that means winter and as we speak or type..  the fire is going and the house is toasty! The morning temps are expected to be single digits so you may just hear me groan as I try and get out of bed in the morning... haha!!!

So onto the new challenge for KRAFT+ June  which is another wonderful one that the design team loved so I hope you will tooo!!! and it is..

  Navy and yellow!!   On a base of Kraft of course!!! You can see all the design team inspiration over ON THE BLOG HERE !!!!   And you can pop over to the KRAFT + COMMUNITY FACEBOOK PAGE HERE!!!   to pop your creation up for all of us to see!!!

and my layout...

some closer views..


Stencilling and fussy cutting..

Chipboards painted with navy paint.. and die cuts...



I think my DD denim jacket inspired me to use this photo.. love this color combo!!

Thanks for dropping by, and thank you for the lovely comments you leave me to read.. I appreciate each one...

Take care where ever you are,
until next time..




Inspirational Spring Quotes (50 quotes with beautiful images ...


4 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the yellows, the photo and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzy! Had a bit of a giggle at the quote you placed at the bottom. Not much hope here of living like it's spring .. winter has well and truly set in. We had a horrendous storm the other night with lots of damage around the State although, luckily, we escaped the worst of it down here. We did cop the strong winds and really heavy rain but no damage, thankfully.
    Love this page Lizzy! Gorgeous photo of your DD and fur baby and the I love the colour combo! Love the stenciling on the background as well and, as always, the fussy cutting and the design is fabulous! Have a good one Lizzy and stay safe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! LOVE the vintage vibe and how beautifully you've framed the photo!

    Enjoy the cooler temps...it's been really hot here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Lizzy,great design and colours,very nice stencilling also ax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!