Sunday, May 03, 2020

KRAFT+ & the 123 CHALLENGE BLOG Challenges for May!

Hi there!
Well I have taken a couple of days to get into the feel of things for May!! The weather has taken a turn for some cooler days and I did make some chicken soup to warm us up!!!

I am sharing the challenges for Kraft+ and the 123 Challenge blog and hopefully if you get some time it would be great it you could join in with us this month!

The challenge for KRAFT+ is another one I enjoyed and it is...

 to use paper cuts, i.e. fussy cutting!! Now I love to fussy cut so I loved creating for this challenge.. but if you go over to the KRAFT+ BLOG Here!!!  you will see the inspiration from the Design Team and you may just get some ideas to get you creating.. and then you can pop over to KRAFT+ COMMUNITY PAGE on FACEBOOK where you can share your creation for us all to see!!

and now my layout..

I cut out everything by hand except the doiley.. The lollipop flowers were circles cut out and layered with a button popped on top.. the leaves were hand drawn and cut out as were the banner pieces.

a closer view..




and my layout..


Just a simple layout with a gorgeous photo of my Grandie when she was really new!! Make sure you pop over to the KRAFT+ Community page on Facebook and check out whats goin on!!!


I would also like to share my layout for the challenge over at the 123 CHALLENGE BLOG for May which is a great challenge again this month..

and it is..
No photo description available. To be inspired by the sketch, to use the two words "Memory Lane" and primarily the three colors.. and this month it is black grey and white..

and my layout..


I had a bit of black and white in my stash that was good to use..



Memory Lane.


Oh that photo!!! taken in 1989!! I am not going to say anymore on that!! hehe!!

Well thanks so much for coming on by. I hope your month of May is off to a good start..  Some good news for us in that a bit of relaxing of restrictions commenced over the weekend.. slowly slowly!! I pray it is the beginning of getting back some sort of life we used to have.. but still.. take care and be safe everyone!!

Thank you for the comments I do love each one!!

until next time..


Sometimes a Short Walk down Memory Lane - Live Life Happy


7 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS! I am LOVING the colors and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts, Lizzy! I love all the fussy cutting you did on the first one. Chicken soup always sound good to me no matter the weather! Restrictions in my area of our state will not be lifted anytime soon as we are a densely populated area. The northwest corner of my state is having some restrictions lifted this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, these creations are stunning Lizzy!! The first one is pure delight. Absolutely love how you showcased that adorable photo of your grandie girl. You are a master at fussy cutting and the colours are beautiful! Love that second page too. Black and white is one of my fave combinations, although I don't use it very often. Love the photo (I won't comment on the date 'cos I can remember that far back too .. and further, LOL!!) and love the design!! Beautiful take on the Challenges. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you are having nice cool weather (send some over!) and some restrictions lifted. No matter how positive one is, it is certainly stressful to be living in such uncertain times. But at least we have a very comforting hobby. And you did a beautiful job as always Lizzy. Incredible attention to detail..and that gorgeous layering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous LO,ts Lizzy,that bubba is so gorgeous,loving your circles flowers with the buttons.Great page of you also...stay safe ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. outstanding layouts as always Lizzy. Love the photo of you and hubby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both pages Lizzy. I love the lolly pop flowers they look fantastic and what a sweet photo. Your second page is beautiful and even though you don't want to talk about the photo I think the special lady in it looks beautiful and the guy is handsome. Love both. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!