Saturday, April 18, 2020

BLIND CHALLENGE - by AmG Studio.

Hello there!
Here i am again! This staying home has allowed me more time for creating and when I was looking around for something to do I came across a Blind Scrap challenge run by Annette at AmG studio on Facebook and so I printed out the instructions and away I went.. You can pop over and see the challenge on the link above...  I think I followed it ok...

anyway.. here are some closer views.


I did a bit of stamping on the back ground and this is a corner banner that I decorated..


I have used the new Kaisercraft papers and did some fussy cutting and popped on some glitter glue as well as cutting some die cut leaves and flowers.

Moments..


I like the end result.. the banner pieces were just scraps and I layered the fussy cut butterflies with foam tape for some dimension..

Thanks Annette for a great challenge.. I hope I have followed your instructions correctly!!

Thanks too for dropping by, and thanks for the lovely comments you leave me to read.. I appreciate each one..

take care.. stay well...
until next time..

Kindness Is Beautiful life quotes quotes positive quotes quote ...



7 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! LOVING the colors, the distressing, the flowers and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Lizzy, love the touch of turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Lizzy!! The black & white photo looks amazing against the gorgeous colour palette and your clusters of fussy cut flowers and butterflies are stunning!! Really love your work!! Hope you and yours are staying well and keeping safe! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. How pretty. LOVE the blues and purples! As always, in awe with your clustering and layering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I am a huge fan of this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dreamy and moody. Love your layers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!