Saturday, February 01, 2020

KRAFT+ - Inspired by the Seasons..

Hello there,
and hello to February!! and no I am not going to comment on where did January go!!??
(but I guess I just did !!!!) 
And with the new month come the new Scrap challenges, and this month at Kraft+
It is to be inspired by Seasons...

 And create on Kraft base..

and I sort of was inspired by the Seasons of life.. My Hubby and I have been through many seasons, and I was inspired by the changes of life.

some closer views..


I have used the seasons of summer autumn winter and spring embellishments around my page..



Though seasons change.. love remains..



What does this challenge inspire you to create?? You can check out the Design Teams inspiration over on the KRAFT+ BLOG HERE!!! and pop your creation over on the KRAFT+ COMMUNITY PAGE ON FACEBOOK HERE!!! 

Thanks for coming by, and thanks for the comments you leave me too..

until next time..



Image result for quotes on seasons of life 

9 comments:

  1. I do love how you've got the 4 seasons with different flower/ symbol representations & I Really, REALLY love that quote! Thanks for the comment on STG's....bit happy about that! Get me scrapping all the step girls!!! Gonna be hot again here tomorrow. Hope your weather is nice but not stupidly hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the different seasons you presented, the photo and the title!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizzie!! This is so beautiful and the words are so true! Lovely photo of you and your DH and the design you created around it is just gorgeous! Made with love .. and it shows!! Have a fabulous week!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Lizzy, this layout is absolutely gorgeous. I love that wonderful b&w photo of the 2 of you!!! You scrapped it so beautifully here. And I love your quote at the end of your post, too. And I want to thank youSO MUCH for always stopping by my blog and leaving the nicest and encouraging comments. I really appreciate them and you - so much! Thanks for everything!!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet layout and photo, Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...this is beautiful! LOVE how you interpreted the seasons and made it your own!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning page. I love how you used all the seasons, looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, Love , Love your take on the challenge with your circle and seasons represented and what a lovely photo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page and beautiful sentiment! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!