Tuesday, January 07, 2020

123 CHALLENGE BLOG -Jan 2020.

Hello there,
Just popping back in to put up this months challenge for the 123 CHALLENGE BLOG which is a fabulous one to start the year off with and it is...

 To be inspired by this sketch, use the two words "summer time" and three main colors.. This month the colors are Pantene blue, white and a color of your choice..
I used yellow for the color of my choice and my layout...

some closer views..


I used dies to create my embellishments..


Summer Time..


I have used a photo of my Grandie at the beach on New Years day...
I hope you can get some time to join in with us.. You can pop your layout over on the
123 CHALLENGE BLOG FACEBOOK PAGE HERE....

Thank you for dropping by, and thanks for the comments you leave me too.. I have had to change the way comments are made as I was getting some weird comments left..

until next time..



Image result for quotes on summer time


8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo, the colors and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous page Lizzy! Love your choice of colour and the photo is darling!! Your grandie girl is growing so fast and she is adorable!! Fabulous die cuts and such pretty flowers! Love this!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous page, just love the colours, design and that photo is so adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. Such an eye-catching page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout and photo, Lizzy! I can't believe how big your grandbaby is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you Lizzy and wishing you a fabulous 2020!! Apologies for not visiting for a long time but life has just been so very busy!
    This layout is just delightful and so very sweet for that sweet girl! Just previous and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so fresh and lovely! So many gorgeous textures and details ... Not to mention that very sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie and so beautifully scrapped. Love the blue and yellow combo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!