Friday, November 01, 2019

NOVEMBER KRAFT+ - Floral Art Challenge.

Good Morning!! Welcome to November!! Oh my... this year sure is going fast......

But the good news is... new month brings new challenges for your inspiration!!
And this month at KRAFT+ the new challenge is one of my favs..  I think you might love it too.. and it is..

  To be inspired by these wonderful drawings of flowers..  sooo many possibilities...
I was inspired straight away by the top left picture of the beautiful gum leaves and flowers and this is what I created this month..

some closer views..


I have used some gum leaf dies that I have and used a brown ink pad to add some color, and a red ink pad on the tips of the gum flowers to add some color and just popped a few little red flowers around the leaves as well..


lots of layers..

Today's moments...



I have used a photo of my DD and our old horse who is no longer with us, in our back paddock where we have lots of lovely old gum trees.. 
Make sure you pop over to the  KRAFT+ BLOG HERE to see all the Design Teams inspiration and then you can pop your creation on the KRAFT+ Facebook community HERE  so we can all enjoy seeing what you have created..

Thanks so much for coming by, and thanks for the lovely comments you leave me to read.. I do appreciate each one..

Until next time..



Image result for quotes about flowers" 

6 comments:

  1. What a stunning page Lizzy! Love how you created the gum leaves and flowers .. they are so pretty! The photo is gorgeous too. A wonderful take on the challenge and perfect showcasing of precious memories.
    Can't believe we're into November!!! Where did this year go??? Enjoy the weekend Lizzy! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely STUNNING!! LOVING that photo, the colors and how you framed the photo with the leaves and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page, Lizzy! Lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours Lizzy,such a sweet LO...thanks for the blog visit ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. Love the beautiful frame you created! You have such a knack for little details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!