Monday, July 01, 2019

KRAFT + July Challenge - Bollywood!!

Hello there,
Yes we are into July... eekk!! the second half of the year...
and today is the day for the new challenge reveals and this month over at KRAFT+ we have a spectacular challenge for you this month and it is....

 To be inspired by Bollywood, these graphics are amazing this month..  you simply must check out the Design Teams inspiration over on the
KRAFT+ BLOG HERE!!!
and you can link up your creation on the KRAFT+ COMMUNITY FACEBOOK PAGE .

sooo my take on this months challenge..

For a while I was stuck, I was not sure on how I was going to create my layout, however I knew which photo I wanted to use.. so I started going through my papers to see if something inspired me... and yes I found these old Graphic 45 papers and went with them.. doing lots of fussy cutting and adding some bling as per the mood board..

some closer views..


Just love the colors in these papers... a closer view of the bling..




 I have used some really old bling that I have had in my stash for a long time, so it was good to use them on this page..

my layout...


And yes my DD looking like a star in her Formal Gown from last year..

Thanks for coming on by today, and I thank you for the lovely comments you leave me to read..
Happy July!!
Until next time..


Related image

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is STUNNING! LOVING the colors, that photo and all the fussy cutting!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzy!! Wow!!! This page is super stunning and you have used the perfect photo. Your DD is so beautiful and her photo looks amazing in amongst all those glorious colours. My new fave I reckon!!
    Hope your weather is staying kind. We've had some days of rain and some really lovely days. The nights get pretty cold though but I guess that's to be expected at this time of year. Take care Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Graphic 45 papers are perfect...I have some of them too! Great page and your daughter definitely fits the theme with her fabulous gown and awesome smile! Gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fabulous, gorgeous bright colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!