Wednesday, April 17, 2019

ANNAS CRAFT CUPBOARD MOOD BOARD APRIL..

Hello there,
so nice you have come by, I am sure your days are busy and your weeks are flying by just like mine!!

I have managed to get a layout created inspired by the fabulous mood board challenge for
ANNAS CRAFT CUPBOARD ON FACEBOOK which looks like..

and I was so inspired by the doileys and I have also used the quote too on my layout..

some closer views...

I have used a few die cut doileys on my page.. and some fussy cutting..

I have used a Kaisercraft doiley stencil for some texture on the back ground..

Be brave..
I love this photo and I thought it suited the theme so well.. Thanks Anna's Craft Cupboard for a lovely challenge this month..

Thanks so much for your visit, I cant believe that half of April is gone already..  I hope you have a Blessed Easter whatever you are up to..  It may just be some time off  for you, but for me, it is the whole reason I believe in God and in His Son Jesus and the remembrance of the cross,  the penalty paid for my sin, that we all might come experience Gods saving grace..

until next time..

Related image


7 comments:

  1. You are the master of fussy-cutting and layering! This is stunning!
    Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING that photo, the colors and those flowers!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully feminine layout, Lizzy! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love doileys! Fabulous take on mood board, such a pretty layout Lizzy.....loving all the flowers. Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter Lizzy, hope you had a blessed one! ;-)
    Loving this page of your daughter and the details and layers are fabulous! Love the orange, black and white combo! Just stunning! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo of your daughter and a beautiful layout. The doily die is perfect for the challenge and all that fussy cutting of the delicate flowers ! but so worth it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Easter, Lizzy. This page is absolutely gorgeous. The photo of your daughter is so pretty and you scrapped it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!