Monday, March 18, 2019

ANNA'S CRAFT CUPBOARD MARCH SKETCH..

Hello there,
my goodness I didn't realize how long it has  been since I last blogged, and yes since I last scrapped too.. my days are busy at the moment, with my daughter working two jobs, I feel like a taxi driver, who at time feels a bit overwhelmed by all the traveling I seem to be doing... but there is light at the end of this tunnel....  the hours are getting up for the learners permit, and I am looking forward to some one getting themselves to work some day with their own car and licence... and then... perhaps a little more time for myself... sigh...  sooo I just HAD to hide away and get some scrapping done.. and when I feel lacking in mojo the best thing is a sketch.. so I found the March sketch for ANNA'S CRAFT CUPBOARD - HERE and forgot the housework and did some creating..

The sketch..
So I thought there was a bit of mixed media on the back ground and for the circle element I used a heart instead...

my layout. some closer views..

I have used a lovely Charms Creations heart in this cluster..  I am also using up flowers I have had for years and years.. the big green one I have had for such a long time..  so glad to pop it on this page..

and that orange flower... way old!!!

Happy Baby..

And of course what could be better than using a photo of my Grandie on my page to get the creative juices going!! hehe!! This photo was taken after Christmas..  such a cutie..

Thanks Anna's Craft Cupboard for a great sketch that has saved my sanity for a while..  I enjoyed creating this layout..  and thanks for dropping by, and all those lovely comments you leave me to read make my day happier..  thank you!!

Until next time..



Related image

8 comments:

  1. This page is so beautiful Lizzy! What a wonderful take on that sketch! Your sweet grandie is such a happy little angel and her photo is so beautifully framed with that fabulous heart and all the amazing flowers! Gorgeous colour mix (love the pops of orange and green) and the background looks wonderful!!
    Luckily, our weather is not quite as hot as they predicted. It's been in the low thirties not the high they said it would be. Wish we could get some rain though. Everything is so dry. Have an amazing week Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout, Lizzy! I love all the elements you used to showcase the precious photo of your granddaughter. I know how you feel not having much time for yourself these days. I am going to try to squeeze in some craft time this week. It's important to take care of yourself, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand busy! Brookie's volleyball schedule keeps us on our toes! I love love love this! LOVING that sweet photo and the giant hear!! Just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty and a beautiful bub.Time seems to be passing so quickly this year.....I thought it was my age xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout, embellishments and sweet picture.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww...such a pretty page! Your grandgirl is soooooo cute!
    I hope that your girl gets her licence soon so that you have more time to scrap!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet page! Love that toothy smile....so sweet!
    Sometimes the fetching and carrying can be such a drag but I often find those are when I have the most informative talks with my son...he is relaxed and happy to chat and loves to share and then I don't mind at all. Those are the moments that are precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a happy little soul. I like how you have framed your precious little Granddaughter in the heart frame and really like your cluster with the heart , The colours you have combined in the cluster look lovely together

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!