Saturday, February 16, 2019

C.S.I. Color, Stories, Inspiration #273

Hello there,
How are you on this pleasant Saturday night? Well I hope.
This next layout I am sharing has been sitting on my scrap desk for nearly two weeks.. I just havent been able to get in and finish it, but today I did..
It is for the challenge over at C.S.I. : Color, Stories, Inspiration #273 which looks like
  I have used the topic of documenting about the one you love, and for the testimony I have used paint, wreath, woodgrain, jars, flowers, ribbon, hearts, metal and distressing. I have used a photo of my Darling Grand daughter as she is someone I love so very dearly! (And the photo matched the colors which I have used on my layout!!)

some closer views..
I started my page with patting some water color paint around the back ground. when that was dry I began creating..

just a closer view of the little jars I put on my layout and the woodgrain paper..

Just a closer look at the wire heart in the cluster.

Love you always..



I adore this photo of my Grandie, she is such a little character now!! and she will be One year old very soon.. unbelievable how fast that has gone!
Thanks C.S.I. for another fabulous challenge!

Thanks so much for dropping by, I dont know about you, but this year has just continued on being busy like last year!!! thanks for the lovely comments you leave me to read, I appreciate each one..
until next time...


Image result for quotes on grand children

8 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING! I love love love love that sweet photo, the colors and the wonderful layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout, Lizzy! I love it as well as the sweet photo of your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...love that splashy and dabbed background and then woosh....where did it go!!!!! Just teasing...I know how it works...we start with an idea...then eventually we only see small bits of it and a different idea is the result. BUT...the result...soooo pretty and love all the layers and the gorgeous photo! Man...she is one cutie cute!!!!!
    So sorry that I haven't visited for ages...but promise to keep popping in now, that my life is hopefully returning to some normality! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, your grandie is growing up so fast Lizzy, and she is so adorable .. just want to pick her up and have a cuddle!! LOL!! Love this page! So gorgeous and in all the right colours for your beautiful little girl! Love the background (even though you've covered it almost completely!! LOL!!) and I adore those big hearts behind the photo! Absolutely stunning!
    We've had some reasonable weather lately. Not too hot and we even had a little rain. Nowhere near enough but nice just the same! Have a wonderful week! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! One year already...she is getting big so quickly! Love this layout and I understand how things sit....have the same issue...bit of a loss sometimes with time and creativity. I can say the wait was worth it. Your LO is wonderful! Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lizzy, its such a beautiful page! Love those big hearts! Such a cute photo too! Fingers crossed we get a little rain from the cyclone! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous photo . Love all the die cuts, another beautiful layout , but then you don't do anything less

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous, love the colours and that photo is so adorable 💗

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!