Wednesday, December 12, 2018

ITS BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

Hello there,
and all the best for the festive season! In case I dont get back before then, I would love to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and may 2019 be a great year for you!

I am just popping in to share a few things I have created for Scrapmatts as part of my Design team work..After this month I am just stepping away for a while to have a break only because this year has been such a busy one and I am feeling I need to have a breather from my Scrapmatts design team work..  I am still on Kraft+ Design Team and even though I have seen so many Design Team calls on at the moment, I am just going to slow right down... not stop... I hope... I have too much stash to stop, just take a little break.  I do hope to get a few challenges done but just lately I dont seem to spend much time in my craft room..  and that is ok....

So I created two cards and a layout using Scrapmatts products and you can see more details and closer views on the SCRAPMATTS BLOG HERE!!!

Two cards...











Just simple cards to send off this Christmas..

and a layout using an older photo of my Dd..

 

 Oh that is one of my favourite photos from years ago.. (when she used to dress up for me so I could take photos... then she got older and I dont get as many photos any more... sob sob!!)

Just a short post as I know we are all so very busy...  shopping, getting organized, making lists.. trying to tidy the house!! well thats me for sure at the moment..
Thanks for dropping on by, and thanks for the lovely  comments and support this year for my little blog..  I do wish you all the very best for this festive season..
and may you know Gods blessings as you take time to celebrate the birth of our Saviour so long ago..
Merry Christmas!!


Related image

9 comments:

  1. I totally understand where you are coming from Lizzy! Life gets a bit much sometimes and we just need to take a step back, take a little break and just do the things we enjoy.
    Love your creations! Absolutely gorgeous work as always! The cards are so lovely and the layout is amazing!! I do love the traditional colours for Christmas and you have done them proud!!
    In case you don't get back before hand, thank you so much for your support during this past year. Your visits and lovely comments on my blog have been greatly appreciated. Wishing you and your family a most wonderful and Blessed Christmas and all the very best for 2019. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, Lizzy! I love the details on the layout of your daughter. I have been forced to take a break from crafting due to a back problem but the upside is that it has forced me to just enjoy the things going on this time of year. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I know it must be extra special with your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout..love the delightful colours too.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all gorgeous!!! LOVING the wreath on the layout!!! That is beautiful!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards and a gorgeous LO,I am way behind on blogger.A very merry Christmas to you and yours x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally understand where you are coming from....take the time you need and keep the main thing the main thing (words from my previous Principal). Have a blessed Christmas, create a little and do something for you in the crazy time...add that to your list...that's important too. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards Lizzy and I adore the layout of your DD and I can see why it is a favourite photo, it is beautiful. You have really showcased the gorgeous photo ,framing it so it really pops out and love the wreathes framing as well. Gosh everytime I look at it there is something else to love. Basically I love it all , you have rocked this layout. I wish you and yours a very Peaceful, Happy Christmas Lizzy and thank you for always being so supportive x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are lovely cards and I love the fabulous details on your gorgeous layout!
    Wishing you a happy holiday season! Best wishes for the new year Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous creations Lizzy, will miss seeing your wonderful work but wish you all the best!!! Merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year to you and your family xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!