Saturday, March 24, 2018

SO THANKFUL FOR YOU - Anna's Craft Cupboard Mini Challenge March.

Hello there,
so lovely you have popped by!!

I am just sharing a layout I created for this months challenge over at ANNAS CRAFT CUPBOARD on Facebook which is to scrap about something you are thankful for....  Well I recently became a Grandmother, and I am still over the moon with all the wonder that goes with seeing your child have a child of their own... so I had to scrap a photo of my darling Grand daughter...

some closer views..


I have used the lovely More Than Words collection from Cocoa Vanilla with some die cuts and flowers from my stash.

A mix of really old flowers and some new ones..

So thankful for you...

Oh my little munchkin!! I love this photo!! Actually I love all the photos of her!!! hehe..

Thanks for the lovely comments you leave me.. I know life seems to be crazy busy, but I do appreciate all the visits to my little blog!!

Have a great day!!


Related image


14 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous and sweet lay-out! The mix of soft colours with black accents is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot tell you how much I love this layout Lizzy, it is divine, just like your Darling Granddaughter. The love shines through your layout and it is a gorgeous photo. I love the touch of stamping and the cluster cradling your little one. The heart and little butterflies stunning touches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love love this! LOVING that precious photo and loveeeeee the flowers!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! She is so precious and so adorable!! Aren't Grandchildren just the best thing ever!!! Your page is exquisite Lizzy!! Fabulous background and I love the sweet pastel colours with the black accents .. looks amazing! Such an adorable photo and, one can tell, you have showcased it with much love! Adore this!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Lizzy, love all that texture and detail on your background!! Such an adorable photo you have scrapped it beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful baby and a beautiful layout, Lizzy! Love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY!! I've been missing out on all the news! CONGRATULATIONS on your new little granddaughter! How wonderful - so very blessed. Your layout is beautiful - no wonder!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and thanks so much for your lovely message... it did make me feel so much better xx

      Delete
  8. This is the most gorgeous page! And what a cutie pie you have there! Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, she is so adorable!! What a sweet and beautiful page you have created for this precious and darling photo. Isn't it wonderful to be a grandmother? Our little Avery is a year old already!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photo and LO,grand babies are so special,make the most of these early days...they grow up so quickly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! The photo of your granddaughter is absolutely precious!!! I know you are enjoying every second with her. This scrapbook page is fabulous - I love the touches of black and pink and your take on this challenge. And your quote at the end of your post is so true! Happy April my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a special page and loving all those little blooms! You are richly blessed and anyone could see that this page is made with much love and care! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Faulous layout to showcase your gorgeous little bundle of joy. She is such a cutie. Love what you have done here Lizzy. 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!