Saturday, December 09, 2017

123 CHALLENGE BLOG - December.

Hello there,
How has your day been? I am just popping in to share my take on this months challenge over at the 123 CHALLENGE BLOG and it is..

to use these three colors predominately and the sketch for inspiration and the two words on your layout..

I thought of Christmas and have used an older photo of my children for my layout..

some closer views..
I have created the flowers using dies..
more dies and fussy cutting..

Celebrate together..
My goodness where has the time gone!!?? and it will only be a couple of weeks and we will have Christmas again!!!  You can check out the designers inspiration and link up over at the 123 CHALLENGE BLOG HERE!!!

Thanks so much for dropping by, I do hope you are not tooo busy for this time of the year! Take some time for yourself ... thanks to those who leave me lovely comments. I do appreciate each one!! take care..

Related image

9 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the flowers, the colors and the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Christmas lay-out! Such lovely details again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderfully festive layout for this time of the year Lizzy. Especially love the gold braid trim and the cluster at the bottom right. Not long to go now! Thanks for all the inspiration throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lizzy!! So happy and festive!! I love the stamping on the background and the gold trimmings. Love the die cuts added and your handmade flowers are beautiful!! A wonderful page to showcase that lovely photo!! Like Helen, I also would like to thank you for your inspiration through the year and for all your support as well.
    Hope your weather is being kind! The last few days down here have been cool and comfortable but I'm sure the heat of summer will be hitting us some time soon. Will enjoy the cool while we can! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout, Lizzy! Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous festive page, love the arrangement and gorgeous details xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dies and the fussy cutting. Another great LO Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beutiful as always Lizzy. Love the little clusters you have created , you use the dies so well. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and Health , Happiness and Prosperity for the coming year
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful and festive page! I love all the die-cuts and delicate pieces! ;-)
    I certainly cant believe that Christmas and New Year is passed and so we begin the cycle again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!