Monday, April 24, 2017

KAISERCRAFT BLOG CHALLENGE APRIL..

Hello there,
Monday here and the day is just so lovely outside.. Autumn can be such a beautiful season before we rug up for Winter.. 

I am just popping my layout up for this months KAISERCRAFT BLOG CHALLENGE which consists of my favourite colors.... blue...
There is a nautical feel to these colors too and I went with a photo of two of my DD's at the beach... I have used a few Kaisercraft ranges that have the blue colors..
including High Tide, Ubud Dreams and Indigo Skies.. I have used Kaisercraft dies and stencil too..

some closer views.
 I enjoyed creating the back ground!!
I dusted off these Kaisercraft rhinestones which have been in my stuff for years!!!

Seaside memories..
I enjoyed creating this layout, I guess because I just love blue! Thank you Kaisercraft for the lovely blue papers!

I hope your day is going well, thanks for taking a moment to come by.. thanks so much for the wonderful comments too..


Image result for quotes on blue


11 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous lay-out AND photo! I really love all your layering and details. You have such a great eye for finishing touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout, Lizzy! I love blues, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING all the blues and the captain's wheels!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!! This is stunning Lizzy!! Love the way you mixed the different shades of blue and the background is just awesome!!! Gorgeous photo of your DD's and the layering is superb!! Absolutely love all the details .. glorious page!! This week we've had some beautiful sunny days and today we had some lovely rain which was badly needed. Autumn has been really mild, lets hope winter will be the same. Enjoy the rest of the week Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your textures are amazing! I can see how much you love blue. A fabulous layout with so many beautiful Kaisercraft goodies. have a wonderful week. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another amazing layout Lizzy. Your work is exceptional . Loving the layers, loving the texture and gorgeous photo of your girls.
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the final quote - so wonderful! And I love the amazing page that you created using the blues of the challenge. It is simply spectacular as is the photo, too. Thanks so much for visitign my blog and leaving such wonderful comments - I feel like you are a dear friend even though we have never met! Thank you so much!!! HUGS to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Lizzy, just love this gorgeous design.... definitely a new favourite!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing!!! All the layers all the ranges well done, thanks for playing along with Kaisercraft xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This layout is just gorgeous and very inspiring! Loving all the textures and detail.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooo stunning! Love the styling and the design...everything is just perfect! A new favourite for me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!