Wednesday, March 15, 2017

CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration case file #226.. and some news!!!

Hello there,  Can you believe we are half way through this month already??? Just crazy!!!

So that means the next challenge for CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration #226 has gone up over at the blog!! and it is..
and it is due 31st of March... Use the colors, use at least 3 Evidence.., and at least 1 Testimony..

I have been a Guest this month for Scrapmatts who are a sponsor, as well as Scrapbook Fantasies..

and my take..

closer views..

All the chipboard is from Scrapmatts!!

#happy













I have used all the colors, for the Evidence I have used polka dots, string, hearts, transparent stuff ( old prima flower backing) and enamel dots.. For the Testimony I have wrote about something that makes me happy!! and we all know what that is.....  walking along the beach of course!!!

You can check out all the inspiration and link your entry up ON THE BLOG HERE!!!!

And I have some news to share.....

You can see it here!!

I am joining the Design Team for SHOP AND CROP SCRAPBOOKING! I am looking forward to creating with their wonderful products and sharing them with you...  Nervous - Yes! but looking forward to the challenge of it all!!

Thanks so much for coming on by, and I am so thankful for the comments you leave me too!!
Have a wonderful day!!


Image result for quotes on change in life

11 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the layers and that lighthouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo of you and an absolutely amazing lay-out! I love the soft colours and the pretty photo frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Lizzy, fabulous take on the challenge!! And huge congrats on the new DT, exciting and fun times ahead and looking forward to working with you again! Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, Lizzy! Love that fancy border edge. Congrats on the DT assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully soft and serene page for the CSI/Scrappmats combined challenge. Great use of the photo frame, the shells and the anchor. Huge congrats on your new DT gig too. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on your new gig! ENJOY!!! This is gorgeous. LOVE all the chippy and the 'banners'.... & of course, one can't go past being Happy at the beach!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout Lizzy, the pastel colours and the lovely photo , what is not to like. The chippies are gorgeous and I agree walking on the beach is bound to make a person Happy.
    Huge congrats on the DT gig, they are lucky to have you. Have a lovely weekend
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely LO and chippiesgreat cour combo ,as always a very effective LO

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful news! They are lucky to have you on their team!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your Guest spot at CSI....you have created a beautiful layout and nailed the case perfectly.
    Woohoo Congratulations on your DT gig....how exciting...have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely and soft page! So calm and serene... Congrats on the DT....that's awesome and I look forward to seeing all that you create! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!