Friday, May 27, 2016

SCRAP THE BOYS & SCRAP THE GIRLS MAY...

A big hello to you! Thanks for coming on by!
We had 5 lovely mills of rain last night, and today has a bit of a chill in the air..  humm is winter just around the corner???
I have 2 layouts I would love to share with you for 2 wonderful challenges..

This months SCRAP THE BOYS challenge is a wonderful sketch.... and I do love a good sketch!! (basically I just love to have the design done for me!!! ) and it looks like..
How cool is that!!!?

And my layout using some photos of my nephews son out and about at a park.. I just love the photos of Zebby crawling away having an explore!

some closer views..

 Some stencilling, some die cuts and a chipboard embelly..
Such a great title...

On the go..
I have stuck to the sketch and just love how this turned out.. love those little denim shorts!! Cute little fella too!!

Thanks SCRAP THE BOYS for a great sketch this month!!


And....
I have created a layout for this months SCRAP THE GIRLS  challenge which is also a sketch, which looks like..

How fabulous are all those layers!!

and my layout..
some closer views..

Just had to use some flowers on this one!!
I have used some really old Basic Grey Papers...

Love..

Love these photos too!! My gorgeous daughter and our doggi Gracie!!

Thanks SCRAP THE GIRLS for a lovely sketch this month!



Well I hope your day is going well where ever you are.. 
Thanks so much for your lovely comments you leave me too!



 




20 comments:

  1. Wow, both your boy and your girl lay-out are absolutely amazing. I love your work on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my .. both of these layouts are stunning!! Your little boy page is delightful! Your nephew's son is such a cutie and the colours suit the photo beautifully! Love the girlie page too. Gorgeous photos, fabulous colours and wonderful take on the sketch. Absolutely amazing work as always!! We've had heaps of rain here too although I don't really know how much. There's been quite a bit of damage around the place but, luckily, the storms actually missed us. We only got the rain. Take care Lizzy and have a wonderful weekend. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh these are both gorgeous! LOVING the photos, the colors and the embellishments you used!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great layouts Lizzy. Love your work, always. Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both Beautiful Lizzy, I don't think you could ever do anything that is not !The Scrap the boys sketch is perfect for your series of photo's, love the blue hues & love your clusters of flowers on Scrap the Girls. Love your little quotes at the end :) Rainy and wintry here this weekend as well. Stay warm and have a lovely weekend Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two inspiring pages Lizzy. I'm a sucker for little boy bubbas and this one is such a cutie in his denim shorts, dummy in situ! The stars and bold colours work so well for boys and the sketch is a corker. What can I say about your daughter's page? Pretty, gorgeous layering and great use of the older papers. Lovely work. We've had 50 mls over the past couple of days, oh joy for our friends the farmers and a nice bit of sunshine today. Enjoy your weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lizzy! Wow!! Both of your layouts are absolutely gorgeous and very creative!! Both are real works of art! And thank you so much for your amazing visit to my blog!! Have a good weekend, my friend. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SNORT at your dog-cat photo!! Made my day. I've had a cold. Feeling slightly better but way tired. I ADORE that scrap the boys sketch. If I can make it outta bed, I might try to do it today. You've done a stunner of a job on it. Now Z is a CUUUUUTE kid!! And the masked stars look BRILL...... your girl is a bit younger in the Girls LO!!! Just as beautiful, tho..... of course, you do flowers to perfection:):) I'm sort of thinking summer wasn't so bad. Air's a bit toooo brisk this morning out there!!!! Hence being in bed;)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa you have been ever so busy. Both of your creations are absolutely adorable!! My favourite has to be of your daughter and Gracie so very beautiful!! Loving the colours and the layering!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are wonderful page with cool details and yes i like the tiny jeans to.
    Wish you a lovely week byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing creations!!!! Awesome layering!!! Thanks for playing along with STG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two fabulous layouts, Lizzy!! The first is a perfect boy page for this lovely trio of photos, and feminine at its best!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooooh...awesome work! I love the cute little boy's page and the pretty page with all the lovely layers and textures. :)

    Hope you are enjoying good weather!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What gorgeous layouts, so girly and so boyish! I'm so glad you found time to play along with STG!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love and more love for this layout!
    Thank you for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOWEE! I love both layouts. You have made some fantastic layouts as always and the detail is amazing. Thanks for playing along with STG

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes!! love both layouts and the Meme is sooo funny. Love your take on the sketch for Scrap the Boys, thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning layouts. Thanks for playing along with Scrap The Girls! x Amanda (AJ)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Two gorgeous layouts Lizzy, I especially love your STB layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!