Saturday, June 18, 2011

Black with two challenge

good day to you!
on a recent blog crawl i came across a site called black with two, and i was intrigued! the latest challenge is to use black cardstock, baby blue color and hearts..http://blackwith2challenge.blogspot.com/2011/06/june-1st-winner-and-june-15th-new.html
i love the impact black cardstock has on a layout and when i saw the color baby blue i had a brain wave as to what photo i could use.. my bridesmaids wore dresses that were baby blue in color... so i had to try this challenge using a photo of me surrounded by my bridesmaids just before i left for the church..crikey this doesn't seem like 28 1/2 years ago!!!
i have used blue paper and a lovely twiddleybitz garden gazebo painted black, MS punches, black lace, ribbon and Zva creative flourish. my cricut cut the title and the swirly hearts..
i hope i have kept to the critera..

thanks for dropping by!

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous page, just stunning! thanks for playing at Bw2 this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful love all the pucnh work looks so cool and a sweet picture.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such a beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That looks fabulous!
    I love the gazebo!
    Thanks for playing with us at BW2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and feminine.
    You have the most precious photo too. I can't believe that is a'real' photo. It looks so beautifully styled that I thought for a moment that it was a deco one. You are lucky to have such a sweet pic! That little brides maid sits so prettily perched on the dressing table,...I guess she's all grown up by now...
    Time flies, -and here I am rambling on... :-D
    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous Lizzy, thanks for playing along at BW2. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous LO & fabulous photo ... thanx for playing on BW2 ... cheers X:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lizzy. A beautiful layout. Thanks for your kind comment on mine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!