Monday, September 06, 2010

my Father

we had a lovely Fathers Day on Sunday. it was shared with my Husbands family and we celebrated with a baby dedication. such a special time.. a new baby.. a new life... a whole new book...
My Dad had his 78th birthday on the Friday. we are so blessed to still have him with us as he had major heart surgery in 2008. He is such a humble man, i am a lot like him i think. and that was the inspiration behind the layout called my fathers eyes (done in 2008).. i think i have his eyes! and i think i have his gentle nature too..
i love you Dad.

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous. Love it. Yes you do have his eyes... and a most gentle loving giving nature.... He must be one heck of a man if you are like him....
    R
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!