Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Soul Scrappers March Challenge -Tic Tac Toe

 Hello there, I hope this finds you well... We have been enjoying some rain and a bit of relief from the hot days we have been having.. Which means I have been in my room doing some creating.. I managed to create a layout for the Challenge over at Soul Scrappers on Facebook  for the Tic Tac Toe which looks like this....


I have used the first row down -  circles string and patterned paper background.. 

I have one closer view of some details..


I have done some circle stamping on the back ground and I have used the string to stitch some little "X's" on my layout..

Sweet Boy


I have scrapped a photo of my Grandson when he was much smaller, my how they grow so fast!!

Thanks again to Soul Scrappers for a great challenge to get me creating Thanks for dropping on by today, and do take care.. until next time..







1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!