Thursday, March 16, 2023

The Scrapbookers Journal - Online Magazine

 Hi there on this warm Thursday afternoon.. I hope you are doing well in your part of the world.. March is galloping along and I have a couple of layouts to share with you.. Have you heard about a new Online Scrapbooking Magazine called The Scrapbookers Journal ? There have been two editions already and I have a layout in each edition.. you can find it on Facebook HERE!!!  

Link to Edition One of the Scrapbookers Journal  

Link to Edition Two of the Scrapbookers Journal  

The layout from Edition One was for the Grab 5 Section.. It was to use colored cardstock, 2 word Title, 3 photos, 4 stickers and 5 or more enamel dots..

One closer view.



I did lots of fussy cutting and mixed the stickers in among the leaves..

Happiness is..


The second layout I would like to share is from the second Edition and it also is for the Grab 5 section..

And for that we had to use one Patterned paper background, 2 photos, 3 flowers, hand written journalling and a mixed media product..  Well I used lots and lots of flowers and my mixed media product was Texture paste through a stencil..

a closer view


Just some of the flowers and stencilling on my layout..

Remember this moment


I used a lot of flowers I have had for ages on this page! Make sure you check out the The Scrapbookers Journal on Facebook and I hope you find lots of inspiration from Scrapbookers sharing their creativity in this fabulous online magazine.. Louise has put a lot of time into this and I congratulate her for having the initiative to begin and put together this community magazine. 

Thanks for coming on by,  take care.. until next time..






1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful Lizzy...done in your signature style of fussy-cutting and layering! Congrats on being published in this new online magazine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!