Wednesday, March 08, 2023

Soul Scrappers Challenges - One Little Word and Mystery Bag

 Hello there on this Wednesday evening.. I hope your day has been a good one.. It has been quite humid here so a day of creating was in order for me.. I finished one page and completed another, so I am happy with that..(Housework nil though!!!)

Both layouts are for the challenges for Soul Scrappers on Facebook  which have  great challenges each month to inspire creativity.. 

The first layout is for the One Word challenge which is to use either C H or E words for the title of your page.. I went with the letter C for Cutie!! and I used a photo of my Grand daughter when she was much smaller... 

a couple of closer views..


I have used a mix of flowers and die cuts in the clusters, stuff I have had for ages..


I slapped a bit of paint on the back ground and did some stencilling for some texture..

Cutie


Ah where has the time gone?? She is now 5!!

The next layout I would like to share is for the Mystery Bag challenge which is to use Stencils.. well that is easy enough, the rest of the page was harder... but I got there in the end...

a couple of closer views..


I did stencilling around my layout and just used texture paste which gave the back ground paper some more detail.


Lots of layers which I enjoy doing..

Happily Ever After


I have used a mix of Kaisercraft papers, the silver frames I have had for many years.. This layout was therapy for me, I wont go into it but for anyone who knows the story behind the photo you might understand what I mean..It was hard going, but I hope I have created something beautiful..

Well thanks for dropping on by, the visitors are few lately, but that is ok.. I still like to keep my blog going as it is a good record of my creating..  Do take care, and I hope you call by again... until next time...






1 comment:

  1. These are lovely Lizzy! I can see the effort you put in to create the beautiful backdrops for your gorgeous clusters. Always in awe of all the beautiful layers and textures. Remember that this blog is for you..so document your creative journey for you, regardless of who stops by to leave a comment. Show it to your granddaughter and she will see how loved she is with all the beautiful creations you created with her as the main star. Much love to you my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!