Saturday, April 01, 2023

Kraft+ April Challenge - Inspired by Lisa Oxley

 Hello to you on this first day of April..(no joke) Seriously, how can it be April already? Weren't we just in February?? Anyhooo the first of the month means the new scrappy challenges go up and this month over at Kraft+  it is an amazing one that I hope will inspire you all to have a go. And it is ...


To be inspired by Lisa Oxley on a base of Kraft... well if you don't know Lisa, she is on FACEBOOK HERE  and she is always putting up her creating with video so you can watch this amazing creative lady and the techniques she uses.. just so inspiring.. 

So for my layout I did watch Lisa create and I had a go at trying to create a layout in her style.. a poor Imitation haha!! but anyway I shall share with you what i did for this challenge..

a couple of closer views..


This is my base, a mix of texture paste through stencils, stamping and acrylic paint and black gesso.. a lot of fun and mess!!


Lisa often has something floral and also has butterflies on her pages, so I also used that on my layout..

Dream big.


and the end result.. it was a lot of fun.. I also added some die cut leaves in black as extra texture.. Definitely something I would like to try again or at least use some of  these techniques again..

You can see all the Design Team inspiration over on the Kraft+ Blog here  and pop over to the Kraft+ Facebook Community Page here and join in with all the creative fun!

Thanks for coming on by and do take care... until next time..





1 comment:

  1. Really cool and textured background...looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!