Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Soul Scrappers Sketch November

 Hello there... How are things with you?  We have had lots of rain this week, having showers each day . a bit like the olden days!! 

I have sat and created a layout for this months challenge for SOUL SCRAPPERS on FACEBOOK which I have rotated once anti clockwise to suit my photo.. I have used the sketch like this..


and just a couple of close ups..

 




Cherish


I have used an older range of papers from Kaisercraft for this soft and beautiful photo of my daughter and my Grand Daughter taken quite a while ago now.. Thanks Soul Scrappers for a great sketch to get me creating!

Thanks so much for your visit and I do hope you take care of yourself and keep well..

until next time.






3 comments:

  1. Oh Lizzy this is beautiful! It's such a gorgeous photo and you've scrapped it so sympathetically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet photo...scrapped beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!