Monday, November 15, 2021

November Scrapmatts creating

 Hello there!!

 Well we are on the down hill slide to the end of the year, and often it can be a very busy time. I have a layout to share with you today that I hope will inspire you to create a page using some fabulous Scrapmatts chipboard that I have left raw or uncolored.. It gives such an organic look that works well for any style. (and it helps to get a page done a little quicker!!!)

As I have used a white cardstock for the base I wanted to add just a hint of color and I did this by using an ink pad and a dauber and a pretty stencil..


I then sprayed a bit of water onto the stencil and patted it onto my layout to add some splats and splodges.. and remember to clean off your stencil after use.. (I just used a baby wipe).

Then it was onto deciding how I was going to use the papers and layering under the photo.


I have used the beautiful Wildflowers chipboard frame around my photo. It looks so good raw and I found this title was just right too.. It stands out in the black.. ready to use.. so good..


I did some fussy cutting of these papers and layered them with some old cardboard..The simple leaf spray added a little bit of dimension but not too thick for my album.


I did a little corner embellishment and placed the Wildflower chipboard on top to add to the cluster..

and my layout.. Dare to Dream.



The Scrapmatts Chipboard looks good embossed or colored with paint, but I like it just the way it is for this  soft feminine layout.. 

Well I cant believe how quickly time is gong by.. Thanks for dropping by today.. take care..thanks for any comments.. until next time..






1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!