Monday, November 01, 2021

Kraft+ November Challenge - All Creatures Great and Small

 Well how can we be in November? truly this year has flown by.. but I admit some days have been slower than others...

So a new month means new crafty challenges to help you get some creating done.. The November challenge for KRAFT+  is a fabulous one and one I enjoyed creating for.. and it is..



  

To be inspired by this board All Creatures Great and Small.. and on a base of Kraft of course..  Well what to choose? I have had a lot of furry friends in my life but I have to admit I was inspired by the little photos of the doggie, which looks a lot like my Daughters Dog Alfie.. so I found a photo and began creating.. I have used an old Kaisercraft collection of papers for this page..

some closer views..

The flowers have been in my stash for ages too.. so good to use them...



I love my dog.


Such a great challenge this month.. the hardest part will probably settling on a photo!! 
You can see all the design Team inspiration over on THE BLOG HERE!!!   and you can also join in over on the KRAFT+ COMMUNITY FACEBOOK PAGE HERE!!!!  
Thanks for coming by.. I hope things are well with you.. 
until next time..







1 comment:

  1. Awww...such a darling photo...scrapped to perfection as always!
    Hope things are well with you Lizzy! Happy November!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!