Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Soul Scrappers Challenges - Sketch, Tic Tac Toe and Mystery Bag

 Hello there, How is your day going? I think we have had all the seasons here today, rain cool, sun shining and warm!! I did  manage to get my washing dry though, so that's has been good! I have been scrapping and have three layouts to share with you all from Soul Scrappers on Facebook who have quite a few challenges each month. 

The first challenge is the sketch, I do love sketches as the foundation of a layout is done and the hardest part is finding the photo to scrap and then the papers! The sketch looks like..


This is a lovely sketch I think, and I just might use it again sometime..

Just one little closer view..




And if you guessed this was a Christmas layout you would be correct!!

Joy


The next layout I would like to share is for the Tic Tac Toe challenge which is..



I have used the bottom row of chipboard, fussy cutting and washi..

One closer view.. showing some of the chipboard. The chipboard is all Scrapmatts and simply painted with water colors..


Also you can see a strip of washi tape between the patterned paper strips.. and lots of fussy cutting!!

Happy days


My Grandie for her book week as the Gum Nut Fairy!!

And the third layout is for the Mystery Bag challenge is it is 


Anything Easter!

So I fund this photo of my Grandies from last Easter with their bunny ear beenies on and just had to scrap that!!

One closer view



I have used Kaisercraft papers and the flowers I have had for ages and ages and used  pastel kind of colors like the sugar eggs colors!

Easter cuties


and there you have it!!I may get back before the end of this month,I dunno!!  how crazy fast are the weeks going???  so until next time, take care..







1 comment:

  1. Gosh...they are all so pretty! The photos and how you've embellished. You have such a beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!