Monday, May 01, 2023

Kraft+ May Challenge - Words to live by

 Hello to marvelous May!! Such a lovely time of the year I think, a little bit cooler but the garden is still buzzing with lots to do before it slows down for winter... 

The new challenges are popping up around the Scrap sites and the new one for Kraft+  is a good one and one that I hope you will find inspiring too.. and it is..


Words to live by... or a favorite quote that inspires you... on a base of Kraft of course!! You can pop over to the Kraft + Blog here  and check out the Design Teams creations and also go over to the Kraft + Community page on Facebook here to pop your creation up for us all to see!!

my layout.. a closer view..



I had this pack of die cuts in soft shades and I pretty much used up the pack, I popped a little flair just under the flowers..I used a photo of my Grand daughter and thought this quote from Winnie the Pooh was a good one for her to be encouraged by... 

my layout..


Just a simple circle frame design with lots of floral embellishments...the quote printed with my computer..

I hope you get some time to join in with Kraft+ this month, and I hope May is a good month for you too.. until next time... take care...







1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!