Wednesday, February 01, 2023

February Kraft+ Color Challenge

 Hello February! Yes I barely got used to writing January and now we are into the second month of the year!! And that is the third month of Summer for me, and we have been getting the hot days of late too.. ah well, seasons of the year I guess!

But with the new month comes new Scrappy challenges and the one for Kraft+ is a very summery one, if that is where the inspiration takes you!! and it is..


It might be the photo or it might be the colors, I hope you find something to inspire you this month! And create it on a base of Kraft!!

I was inspired by the photo and found a photo of my daughter at sun set and went with that..

a couple of closer views.


Clusters of beachy elements.. really old Kaisercrat papers, chipboard and die cuts..



My layout..


Life's a beach! oh yeah!! I dream of living there one day.. sigh.. You can pop over to the Kraft+ Blog here and see how the Design Team were inspired and join in with us over on the Kraft+ Community Facebook Page HERE!!!

Thanks for coming by, and as always take care.. until next time..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!