Thursday, January 26, 2023

Soul Scrappers January Sketch

 Hello there, my little blog, I havent forgotten you!! I just dont know where the days are going, I guess I have just got lots to do!!I have grand ideas about creating, I just need to do them!!! oh well!!! 

I am coming by today to pop up my layout for the Sketch challenge over at Soul Scrappers on Facebook which I have rotated once clock wise and am using the sketch like this...


I found this cute photo of my Grandies and have used that.


I have used a mix of hearts and cogs with little clusters of embellies..


These old papers had the banner elements so I wanted to have a banner across my layout too.. The papers are really old, I pretty much havent bought much in the way of new stash for ages.. but it is good to use what I have!


Love



I am still trying to work out if my Grandson is happy or not that his sister is giving him a kiss!!!

Thanks for coming on by today, I do see I am getting a few visitors! I hope your week is gong well..  It is Australia Day , but I am keeping cool at home today..  

until next time..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!