Monday, February 13, 2023

Soul Scrappers Sketch and Tic Tac Toe Challenges

 Hello there, how is your part of the world?.. It has been very hot here, so I have been doing some creating inside trying to keep cool the last few days.  I have two layouts I would like to share with you.. 

The first one is for the sketch over at Soul Scrappers on Facebook and it is another lovely sketch that I have rotated once clock wise and used it like this..



Just one little close up..


a few little clusters of flowers and embellishments..

You..


I have used two cute photos of my Grandie and Cocoa Vanilla papers and embellishments..

The second layout is for the Tic Tac Toe challenge which is to use one row in any direction..



I have used the third row top to bottom.. Two word title, wood veneer and die cuts..

One closer view.


The wood veneer is from Celebr8 and the papers are again Cocoa Vanilla, and I cut some flowers and leaves with my die cut machine.. 

Happy Moments.


Lots of fussy cutting from the papers, and a happy moment with our Grandies! What a blessing to be a Grammie!
Thanks to Soul Scrappers on Facebook for the fabulous challenges that you have each month, they help me create!!
Thanks for coming on by, and I do hope things with you are going ok.. One day at a time is all we can do and when life is tough sometimes one moment at a time is enough.. take care.. until next time...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!