Tuesday, June 01, 2021

Life is Sweet - Kraft+ June.

 Hello there! JUNE!! What can I say?? 

Except the new scrappy challenges are going up and there are lots to inspire you and the challenge I would like to share with you today is the new one for KRAFT+ and it is a sweet one... yes really!!!


Life is sweet!! What does that mean for you.. perhaps the fabulous mood board has something that inspires you.. and remember on a base of Kraft of course!!

Well the thing I thought of that is sweet in my life is my Grand daughter.. she is the sweetest thing !! So I grabbed a sweet photo of her and found some papers with some sweet elements and away I scrapped!!

some closer views..



These papers are simply delicious!!! and lots of pink too!!


What is sweeter than a cupcake!!!?

Sweetie


Oh that is the sweetest little smile to my heart!

You can check out the design Teams take on this months challenge over on the KRAFT+ BLOG HERE!!!!  and pop on over to the KRAFT+ FACEBOOK COMMUNITY PAGE HERE!!! 

We would love to see what you create!

Thank you for coming by,  I hope things are well with you... life is certainly busy and the days are flying by! Thanks for the comments you leave me too.. I appreciate each one..

until next time..





3 comments:

  1. Very sweet indeed Lizzy,gorgeous photo scrapbook beautifully!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....so sweet indeed! LOVE the photo and all the cute embellies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!