Monday, February 17, 2020

SCRAPMATTS CREATING.

Hello there,
how are things with you? really good I hope..
I am just popping in to put up my creating for Scrapmatts this month.. I am back creating for them again this
year after a break last year.. I love the Scrapmatts range of products and it seems to be growing all
the time..

I created a layout using some Chipboard pieces and a stencil for some interest for the back ground..


      You can check out the closer views and product list over on the SCRAPMATTS BLOG HERE!!!!

I also created a quick card..



I love the Wildflowers chipboard and I used a title for the sentiment for the card..

Thanks for coming by, and thanks for the lovely comments you leave me too..

until next time..



Image result for wildflowers quotes 

6 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the frame around the photo, the colors and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzy! Congrats on getting back on the Scrapmatts team. I love their chippies and stuff too and you are an ace at creating with them! Love, love, love this page! The colours are fabulous and the design is so elegant and beautiful! So gorgeous the way you've arranged your chippies around the photo and I love the layered banners! Stunning!!
    Hope you're getting some nice weather your way. We had a little bit of lovely rain this morning. Not really enough but better than none. Didn't take long for the sun to come poking through again though. Just hope we get a bit more of the wet stuff later. Have a good one Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lizzy.love your design and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page and gorgeous card! Love the stencilling and the chippies on your layout...just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!