Friday, February 07, 2020

123 CHALLENGE BLOG - February 2020.

Hello there,
how is your day going? We have had some beautiful rain and the whole place looks so green and lush.. so very thankful for each drop.. our tanks are overflowing, that hasn't happened in a long time!!

I am just popping in to put up the February challenge for the 123 CHALLENGE BLOG on Facebook
and it is a fabulous one..


To use the 3 main colors, the two words #us and the sketch..
and my layout...





#US


Hastags are all the go these days, so that is a fun title to have! You can pop your layout over in the
123 CHALLENGE BLOG SHOW AND TELL PAGE on Facebook .

Thanks for coming by today.. Thanks for the comments too..
Until next time..



 Image result for # US quotes 


7 comments:

  1. Hope your having a great weekend Lizzy, glad you have had some rain. I just love this page and the colours do go well together. Your photo is beautiful, nothing better than family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzy , beautiful as always. It has been so long since I have visited your blog or any blogs for that matter, forgive me, life is just super busy at the moment. I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and giving support always I really do appreciate it.
    The rain is indeed beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizzy! Gosh, don't know how this beauty slipped past me. Obviously have had my eyes closed for a few days! LOL!! Such a gorgeous page! Awesome photo of your family and I love the layers of papers and laces .. so pretty! I know they are all part of the challenge but the colours and the title are brilliant! Love, love, love!! Hope you are having some good weather at the moment. Looks like we might get some rain. Hope so anyway!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty layout, Lizzy, showcasing a wonderful family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the red, the flowers and the distressing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous details and LO,thanks for visiting my blog also 🌹

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous family photo and super colours for this page also...all the colours of love! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!