Saturday, November 01, 2014

New Month! 3 New Challenges..



And here we go into November! Yep the 11th month of the year..  As much as I wish the days would slow down, it is always an exciting day when all the new challenges go up around scrap challenge  land!!

I have 3 for you today!!

The new challenge for SKETCHY BOARDS for November was one I really enjoyed creating for.. And there are prizes, as well as a random draw when they reach 30 followers.. It was announced as the 30th follower but when there are 30 followers there will be a random draw of the names of the 30 followers and someone will be sent a prize pack that I have put together... (it is getting dusty sitting on my desk.. I hope I can send it off really soon.. !!!)

Soooo the challenge is to use the sketch and be inspired by the colors in the picture..


and this is my layout..

At sunset.


The November challenge for WHITE WITH ONE is a real sunshiney one!!! We are to use...

ww1 freesia That is a great color for us coming into summer...

And my layout..

(Closer views... lots of layers and die cuts)

You are sunshine..

A special mention to EVE  at FUNKY FLAIRS STUDIOS (on facebook) who gave each of the design team girls 2 gorgeous flairs to use on our layouts.. the fabulous feather and the stunning chevron flairs.. Thanks for  your support Eve!

And it was just for 3 months but I have loved being in the inspiration team for D-LISH SCRAPS and creating for the fabulous mood boards that are put up each month... and I really loved this months... a lot!! and it is..

Coral Glitz
Whats not to love about this board!!??
I used the sketch however turned it once clock wise to suit my photo...  I loved the gold, the pink, the chevron pattern, and this is my layout..

A closer view..

Those leaves, flowers, flair, chipboard arrow, gold washi  and the chevron bag that I cut up are all D-Lish products.. (what a great place to shop!!)

Never dull your shine..

Well I know we are all going to be holding on to our hats as I reckon this month is just gunna scoot along so fast!

 I hope you have found some inspiration in these challenges...

Thanks so much for popping on by and as always your comments are always appreciated...




18 comments:

  1. Fantastic layouts, Lizzy! You've been a busy girl! I especially love the first layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Lizzy,I LOVE them all so much detail,i have been busy puppy sitting so not much done fore me this last week
    You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzy, these are all just so delightful. Love every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! These are just gorgeous! What a beautiful start to the month. The detail and many layers you always use are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All such gorgeous layouts Lizzy, so much detail in them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layouts, loving all the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Layouts Lizzy. Love the layers and detail that has gone into these

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning pages - as always Lizzy! I especially love the WW1 colours - so fresh and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Lizzy. Your background work is always so beautiful and detailed and intricate. I love your pics of DD. She is so pretty. Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, your November is off to a very good start! I LOVE the attention to details in all your creations. My fave is the sunshine one. I feel really happy looking at it! :)

    Happy week ahead Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such pretty work! You really have been inspired by that first photo so much and I love your take on the challenge. Awesome work all round!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three delightful pages to share Lizzy, each with something special to say about your amazing style. Multi layered and full of interest. My fave is "Never dull your shine" because is has a vintage, shabby chic feel, but they are all stunning :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely layouts Lizzy, I love the first one, beautiful photos and such pretty colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. 3 Stunning layouts Lizzy.....WOW, so hard to pick a favorite! So much texture and fabulous layering in all three, just beautiful! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW Lizzy! you are certainly on fire girl? Love all this yummy eye candy and so many amazing details. Love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Three Beauties!! love them!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. All so beautiful. Love the textures in all of your layouts, Just beautiful Lizzy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!