Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spanish Eyes - Daring you to scrap

The March challenge at Daring you to scrap HERE is to use old school photos or a photo strip.. I have had this photo strip for many years so I was glad to use it on this layout.. the photos are my DD Bethany who has been mistaken for someone from the  Mediterranean region.. When she was in Italy they thought she was Italian, when she was in Spain, they thought she lived there.. however on my Husbands side way back there is Spanish ancestry.... so  I titled this layout.......

Spanish Eyes....

I kept to a black and white color scheme as the photos were taken when she was a Bridesmaid and her dress was black.. ... the flower stem on the left is a sticker... the zipper flower is from Bella, and there is a Prima black pearl  flourish on the right side...Martha Stewart punched edges...and soooo glad to finally use that old Film Strip!!!

Thanks for popping by.....and all comments are appreciated too!!

14 comments:

  1. OH! WOW! Lizzy this Layout is Very Striking.... Your DD Bethany is So Gorgeous!!
    OH! I'm a LOvin the that Daisy Punch.... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firts i love the pictures so beautiful and second..cool title.
    You made a cool page again with lovely details .
    And yes the pinkflower on my card is handmade by me.
    byeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Lizzy, guess what I've been scrapping today too???!!!! Yep! Daring to scrap ~ about to load it now, before I get caught up in MKR!!!!!!! This is lovely.... great to see you doing different stuff:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooooove this Lizzye!!!! She is gorgeous and the photos absolutely pop off the of the black and white papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Love the photos and the subtle details. Your daughter is a stunner! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful.....your daughter is so photogenic. Love the black and white papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow this is absolutely beautiful...hugs Anita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous!! You rocked the b&w color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful page! I love the clean simplicity of thirds, you have made it work perfectly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning. I love black and white but struggle to make it look this good and what a gorgeous set of photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful page to accompany the photos of the pretty lady with the great eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Lizzy I really love this black and white layout...just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So elegant Lizzy. Stunning photos & stunning layout to show them off. You have done the black & white soooo well. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. your daughters are just gorgeous, love this black and white layout, need to try this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!