Friday, April 19, 2024

Soul Scrappers Challenges

 Hi there! How are things in  your part of the world? It is Autumn here and the days have been glorious! A hint of coolness in the mornings and evenings and sunny days in between! No complaints from me about the weather! There are some bulbs popping up in their pots and I look forward to seeing them bloom some day!

I have been doing a bit of creating for the challenges over at SOUL SCRAPPERS ON FACEBOOK and so far have completed 3 layouts.. I am hoping to maybe get one or two more done by the end of the month, but sometimes life happens and the creating has to wait!

The first layout I would like to share is for the Mystery Challenge which is..



Anything Easter - and it has to have Either or an Easter Bunny, Easter eggs or Easter chicks on your creation.. Well I have used a photo of my grandies taken this last Easter with their cute Easter ears on so if you use your imagination they could be cute little Easter bunnies!! and I have some fussy cut Easter Eggs on my layout..

A closer view..



Just a view of the Easter Eggs fussy cut and layered with foam tape and fussy cut elements and die cuts in this cluster.. I have used an older range of Kaisercraft papers..

Treasure everyday


And yes Alfonzo had to be in the photo too, but he wore his own ears!! 

The next layout I would like to share is for the One Word challenge which is to use either S, R or U as the title word for your layout and also at least half a page of paper strips..

a closer view..



a view of the layered cluster, and the word I have used is Us, and I have used a photo of my family taken in February.. 

Us


It seems to be so hard to get us all together these days, so this was a perfect opportunity to grab a photo.. You can see the paper strips, and I am not sure of the papers I have used, but they are very old!!

And the third layout is for the Sketch challenge which looks like..



A closer view


Fussy cut daisy's and I have stuck to the sketch pretty much.. again, I think there is a mix of Kaisercraft papers and some other brands..

Precious moments


This is my sweet Grandie dressed up for Book Week a few years ago..

Well thanks for coming by, I do hope things are going well for you.. April seems to be flying by as have the other months this year.. Do take care.. until next time..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!