Monday, November 13, 2023

Soul Scrappers November Card Challenges

 Hello there on this fine November day! I hope things are well with you! This month is galloping along and it is getting very summery in my part of the world! 

I have been creating some cards for the November Card Challenges over at Soul Scrappers Challenges on Facebook  and it was great to sit and get out some Christmas stash and make some cards.. So without further ado I will just share my cards and what challenge they were for...

Shazza's challenge was to add a poinsettia to your card..


I used some dies and made my poinsettia.. very old papers were used for this card..

Libby asked to use a Christmas Bird on your card..


I used a bird that was on the papers and cut it out and matt it on some red paper and then popped that on a doiley that had been cut and was on my desk!!

Jane wanted us to use punches and traditional colors..


I have used a corner punch, the holly leaf punch and a Martha Stewart punch.. I think Red Green and Gold are traditional colors.

Mitzi wanted us to create a whimsical card..


I thought these Ginger Bread Men were quite whimsical!! and the cute bow was too!!

Shazza wanted us to add a wreath on our card..



I simply used a die to cut out a wreath..

And lastly Libby wanted us to add the word "Joy" to our card..


I made the poinsettia from dies and the words are from the papers I used.. 

I had fun creating these cards, I guess they will come in handy very soon as the festive season approaches..  I do like to make my cards for Christmas, sometimes they are all different and sometimes I just make the same in an assembly line type of production.. mind you I don't send as many as I used to, seems like a tradition that only the older ones still do..

Thank you for coming by today, I hope you have a blessed day.. until next time.. take care..




 

1 comment:

  1. Gosh! These are lovely! So many details! :) Hope you are having a great November!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!