Wednesday, August 02, 2023

Kraft+ August Sketch Challenge

 Hello there, and just like that we are in August! Last month of Winter for me, spring is around the corner! I spent a lovely day in the garden on monday planting some snapdragons, so looking forward to them flowering in spring!

The new challenge is up for Kraft+ and it is under new ownership of DawnLyn and it looks like it will continue on with more challenges and interaction.. You can find it on Facebook here (Kraft+ Community page)  So this month it is a fabulous sketch that looks like.. on a base of Kraft of course!!!




How will you be inspired by this sketch?

my layout...


And a little closer view.


I have used an older range of Kaisercraft papers, with some fussy cutting and liquid pearls in the centres of the flowers for some interest..

and my layout...



I hope you can join in with Kraft+ this month and check out what's going on HERE!!!  

Just a quick post, thanks for your visit, until next time..







1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!