Monday, November 21, 2022

Soul Scrappers Sketch Challenge and One Word Challenge

 Hello there, 

How are things with you? All well I hope.. I am just popping in to share two layouts that I have created this month for the challenges over at Soul Scrappers Challenges on Facebook  and the first one I am sharing is for the Sketch Challenge which looks like......


I had some photos of my Grand daughter and Book Week this year so I thought I would scrap them for this layout..

a couple of closer views.


I left the photos in color so I had to find some papers and ric rak that worked with those colors.. 


Book Week



Such a pretty Rainbow Fish!! I have stuck to the sketch pretty closely..

The other layout I would like to share is for the One Word challenge which is to use the letter H, J or P.

I have gone with the letter H for Hannah my Daughter..

a couple of closer views..


I have used an older photo.. I have used Mintay papers. which I have fussy cut some elements and layered them up with old cardboard.



Hannah


Thank you Soul Scrappers for inspiring me to create these two layouts..  Thanks so much for coming by today.. Take care... until next time...





1 comment:

  1. They are both gorgeous! LOVE how you layer your blooms!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!