Thursday, October 20, 2022

Soul Scrappers October - Tic Tac Toe

 Hello there, how are things with you?

 I can't believe how quickly the days are flying by.. I have managed to create a layout for the challenge over at Soul Scrappers on Facebook  so I better put it up on my blog before this month is over.. I have joined in with the Tic Tac Toe challenge which looks like....



I went with the top tow of Butterflies, Circles and Chipboard.

 and just a couple of closer views..


I have used a  chipboard frame , ( I am not sure of the brand)  cut some die cuts of butterflies and circles..




These chipboard flourishes are 2 Crafty that I have had for ages!! I also stencilled butterflies and circles on the back ground..

Happy Days.


Thank you Soul Scrappers for a great challenge.. I enjoyed creating this page!

Thanks for coming on by today, I hope things are well with you.. Until next time..






1 comment:

  1. Hope you well Lizzy!!! Beautiful page of your girl. Love the purples and blues!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!