Thursday, September 01, 2022

Kraft+ Sept Challenge - Color Challenge

 Hello and welcome to Spring.. How I look forward to not feeling so cold in the mornings and enjoying the colors of Spring.. Last month was a very difficult one for myself and family. I do hope September will be a better month for us all..

The new challenge for Kraft+ September is a colorful one and it is..


To use these colors on a base of Kraft.. 

Well I found some papers with these colors and then the photo and off I went creating my page..

a couple of closer views..



The flowers colors were enhanced by some water color pens to add a vibrancy to the colors..


and my layout.. You might have guessed there is a cat in the photo!!

Memories..




You can find the Design Teams inspiration over on the Kraft+ BLOG Here   and go over to the Kraft+ Facebook Community Page HERE!!!  and join in with us..

Thank you for coming on by.. I hope to get more creating done again soon..  Thank you for any comments.. take care... until next time..






3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful layout...great use of those primary colours. Sorry to hear of the difficult time you are having. Loss of a loved one is always tough. Thinking of you at this time. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzy, I am so very sorry about the difficult times you are having. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. And I want to say how much I appreciate your wonderful comments that you left at my blog. Also, the page you created for Kraft Plus this month is absolutely beautiful, as always, my friend. Sending hugs across the miles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page Lizzy....the florals and fresh colouring! Beauuuuuutiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!