Monday, July 25, 2022

Soul Scrappers One Word Challenge

 Gidday! How is your day goin? Good I hope.. Well no complaints from me about the weather today, simply a stunning day.. cool but the sky is blue!!

I am just popping up my layout for the challenge over at Soul Scrappers on Facebook that is called One Word challenge and it is to use a letter and use a word starting with that letter as title for your layout..  and the letters this month are C, T or R.. and I chose the letter T for traveller and I have used a photo of my Daughter when she was in Tasmania travelling around last month..

a couple of closer views..


I did some stamping on the back ground using travel themed stamps.. fussy cut some flowers and a little dot of liquid pearls for the centre.


lots of layers using travel themed papers.. 

Traveller.


and yes that is snow behind her, she was so excited to see it on Mt Wellington..

Thanks so much for coming on by, I appreciate each visitor to my little blog! Take care.. until next time..







2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Lizzy! What a beautiful and fun photo of your daughter! I love that you chose the word travel - our family loves to travel, but with the pandemic, it's been so hard the past 2 years. I'm so happy everyone is getting out and doing a bit more traveling lately! Thanks for sharing your beautiful page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, love your attention to detail...the photo is so beautifully framed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!