Monday, June 27, 2022

Soul Scrappers One Word challenge

 Hello there! Thanks for coming by.. 

 Just a quick post to pop up a layout I have created for the Soul Scrappers One Word Challenge on Facebook for this month which is to have a Title for your page using one word from the Letters L, S or M.. and I have chosen the letter L for my grandson Lorenzo!!

and my layout..


I have cut out some stars and ribbons and fussy cut a little teddy bear for embellishments for my layout.. and I reckon that photo is so cute!! Thanks Soul Scrappers for a great challenge.. I was hoping to get more layouts done but the days seem to fly by and before I know it the week has gone, and soon another month will be gone.... 

So just a quick post, I hope things are well with you.. until next time..






3 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Love the design and star clusters. That big smile makes you want to smile back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Lizzy! This photo of your grandson is sooooooo adorable! I love his smile. And your design is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...he's adorable! And you've made a beautiful page too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!