Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Kraft+ March Challenge - Framed

 Hello March! February always seems like a short month!! Lets hope March is a better month for us all..

And onto the new challenge for KRAFT+  which I am sure will be one you may enjoy as I did.. and it is..



To be inspired by frames..  on a base of Kraft of course.. and my take on this months challenge..


a couple of closer views.



I had an older range of Kaisercraft papers and one page had a lot of frames so I have cut them our and layered them with some fussy cut flowers and die cuts..



and my layout..



You can pop over to the KRAFT+ Blog Here  to check out the Design Teams creations and then join in with us on the KRAFT+ Community Page on Facebook here!! 

I hope this finds you well Thanks so much for coming by.. take care..

until next time..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!