Friday, October 01, 2021

October Kraft + Challenge - Inspired by Manga

 Hello October! We are in the middle of spring here so the weather is warming and the flowers are blooming! 

And it is time for the new challenges to go up to inspire some creativity! And this months challenge for KRAFT+ certainly was a challenge for me this month... and it is..



 

To be inspired by MANGA. Well I really had no clue about Manga, and after a bit of research I found it had something to do with Japan.. So the theme of Japan was my inspiration..  My Daughter travelled to Japan in her last year of High School and so I was inspired to create my layout around that.. She loved the culture and food and brought home a beautiful Japanese Kimono so I used these photos for my page. I have used an older range from Kaisercraft.
 
 some closer views..


Lots of fussy cutting and layers.


The Japanese lady is a sticker I have had for a long time!
Some stamping on the back ground.

 


and my layout..




Thanks for coming by, I appreciate each visit.. 
Take care.. until nest time..













1 comment:

  1. So pretty! LOVE the Japanese inspiration. You have the perfect photos for this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!