Wednesday, August 11, 2021

August Challenge for Cocoa Vanilla

 Hello there! how are things? I do hope you are all doing as well as can be.

I have surprised myself by getting a layout done for this months challenge over at COCOA VANILLA which is to be inspired by this fabulous mood board..



I was inspired by the quote... Life is a blank canvas, and you need to throw all the paint on it you can..

I found this fun photo of my Grandie and just had to use it.. All the papers and embellishments are Cocoa Vanilla.. It was a lot of fun to create!!

some closer views.


I have created layers and I lifted up some embellishments with foam squares.. I did a little bit of stamping on the back ground page for some added interest..


I fussy cut some floral elements from the papers..



I love how different ranges go so well together, and I have used colors to match my photo..

Happy..


I am happy with how this turned out.. such a fun moment to scrap!! I will pop my layout up on the 

COCOA VANILLA FACEBOOK COMMUNITY PAGE 

Thankyou for your visit.. and thanks to those who leave a little comment.. I appreciate each one..

I hope your day is going well.. take care.. until next time..







2 comments:

  1. I just had to pop over from FB to see the details of this gorgeous photo. How absolutely gorgeous. I adore everything about this Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and colourful page! Your grandie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!